Monday, April 12, 2010

Pocatello, Idaho: DNCFR


I arrived in the beautiful Gem State ready for a great rodeo, and I was not disappointed. I attended last year’s Dodge National Circuit Finals Rodeo (DNCFR) and thoroughly enjoyed attending and promoting the championship event. This year’s 24th edition of the DNCFR was no different!

The sixteen visiting state and circuit queens, the DNCFR court, and I spent our mornings at schools, nursing homes, radio stations, and community businesses promoting the rodeo. In addition to our visits around the cities of Pocatello and Chubbuck, I was honored to meet the mayor, speak at the local Rotary Club meeting, emcee the DNCFR queen coronation, and serve as a guest on Steve Kenyon’s Pro Rodeo Live radio/webcast during the nightly rodeo. It was a fun-filled, exciting week!

Thank you to Jackson’s Convenience Stores sponsoring my visit to Pocatello and to Carma Madsen and the DNCFR committee for their gracious hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment